You can create an invoice easily through FREE.fi with following instructions:
- Log in to FREE.fi and select from menu “invoices”
- Press on the top of the page “new invoice”.
- Free.fi will ask you to choose your customer you want to invoice.
- You will add your work details to the invoice by pressing “Add row”
- Fill in the “Product name” the work you have done.
- Fill in “Product description” the time period the work was done
- Fill in “Quantity” and “Unit” according to your job.
- Fill in “Unit price” the price of your work and choose the VAT rate. Note that if you are not sure what is your industry VAT rate, please contact Tax office.
- Press “Save”
- Press “View invoice” and check that the details are added correctly. After that you can send the invoice to your customer by pressing “send invoice”.
Note: If your customer requires some attachments to the invoice, you can add it to “Invoice settings”.