In this article you'll find useful step-by-step instruction on how to add expenses.
1. Log in to your FREE.fi profile and open the "Invoices" tab
2. Open the Wolt Invoice which is in the "draft" status by pressing the blue eye icon.
3. Select "Add expense" from the top of the invoice
4. Select "Add row"
5. Select from the menu "Kilometer Expenses"
6. Add the information as shown below:
7. Please check that you have added photo of the kilometers. A valid picture is a screenshot from the Wolt app, or from your kilometer logbook. The picture is required by the instruction of the tax office.
Please check that the amount of the kilometers matches in the photo and in the reported quantity.
You can find the kilometers from the Wolt app by following the guide below:
- Open your Wolt app
- Choose from menu “Stats”
- Choose “Custom”
- Add the time period to sections “From” and “To”
- See the total distance in the “distance “ section.
- Take a screenshot where we can see clearly the dates and amount of driven kilometers
8. Press "Save"
9. If you have meal expenses from the working period, press "Add row". If you don't have meal expenses, skip to step 12
10. Fill out the meal expenses as shown below:
Please note: You are eligible for one meal expense per day, when you have been working for over 6 hours.
Example: Courier A has been working 12 days. For 10 days they have been working over 6 hours. They are eligible for 10 meal expenses.
11. After adding the meal expenses, press "Save"
12. After adding the expenses, press on view expense to save the added expenses
13. You're done!
Please note: If you encounter a error while adding the expenses, most likely the amount of expenses is exceeding the invoice amount, which the system does not allow. Please contact customer service, and take a screenshot of the error message.
Article is closed for comments.